Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Kuala Lumpur International Literary Festival 2007

LOCATED at the heart of a thriving community that appreciates literature and the finer things in life, Bangsar Village is set to be the rendezvous for book lovers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Kuala Lumpur International Literary Festival 2007, organised by Silverfish Books, will be held at Bangsar Village in Kuala Lumpur on March 28-30, 2007. The following writers will be appearing at the festival:

Tash Aw / The Harmony Silk Factory (Malaysia)
Brian Castro / Shanghai Dancing (Australia)
Camilla Gibb / Sweetness in the Belly (Canada)
Eda Kriseova (Czech Republic)
Laksmi Pamuntjak (Indonesia)
Randa Abdel-Fattah / Does My Head Look Big in This? (Australia)
Salleh Ben Joned / As I Please (Malaysia)
Elizabeth Smither (New Zealand)
Wong Phui Nam / An Acre of a Day’s Glass (Malaysia)
Dina Zaman / I am Muslim (Malaysia)
Benjamin Zephaniah (United Kingdom)

Silverfish Books is at No. 67-1 Jalan Telawi Tiga, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-22844837
Fax: 603-22844839

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I wonder if Silverfish Books have designed a poster for the event yet? My fingers do itch so... ;)

Friday, February 23, 2007 5:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh... couldn't help myself. Did a quick sidebanner on my blog to promote it.

OK, now back to the design of the 2nd Breakfast Club poster. Just can't find the images I want... grrr....

Friday, February 23, 2007 5:53:00 AM  
Blogger Eric Forbes said...

Excellent banner. The black-and-white theme is very catchy. I like it very much.

Saturday, February 24, 2007 7:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! :)

By the way, I've done a write-up on last Saturday's MPH Breakfast Club for LitBloggers and Readings at Seksan's on my blog. Imran took really good photos.

Monday, February 26, 2007 5:57:00 AM  
Blogger Eric Forbes said...

Great job, Kenny!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 3:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home